Monday, January 17, 2011

Ultimate Organics Cocoa Butter And Shea Butter

months to 21 days

21 days without a cigarette, I am the first surprised. To this day, and using the electronic cigarette. I can say I did not want to fag. Level for the time savings is nil. I spent as much as in the past with the fags. We must invest ... I should see results in February. I put on a budget should not exceed 20 euros to 90 euros cons with fags.

Today I still ask myself a question. I will not meet the general debate of "A former smoker will always be a smoker." I think this is true. When the cigarette has really crossed your life, it never leaves you totally. If one takes away tomorrow, for example, the medical consequences of cigarette. I rush to the tobacco shop to buy a pack of Dunhill Internationals. If I quit, this is not a priority for cash flow problems but because of a death, caused by fear of the disease from smoking. I also thought that stopping tobacco, even with the e-cig, would block my creation (I am a graphic designer and photographer). For the cigarette always came into my creative process. Reflection, development, delivery, contemplation. Well, no ...

But back on topic. Am I a former smoker, vapotant in the e-cig? I no longer smoke carbon monoxide, tars, toxic 4000, including 400 carcinogens (if I'm wrong). It is a fact. But somehow, I just changed the medium. Support less harmful. I'm still an addict to nicotine.

I'll fix the problem over time by decreasing the dose of nicotine. As with the patches but I think the time is longer. But ultimately the goal is to live without nicotine. It is also the fact ingest and expel smoke that allows me to manage my stress and my breathing. Now I did the same with the steam from the e-cig. It's like a relaxation technique through breathing. Will I begin yoga? No.

This is slightly confusing, because I stand on a new behavior.

So? An e-cigarette vapoteur Is a former smoker? A new vapoteur? Or an imposter?

Maybe Caroline93, with his experience can give a partial answer to these questions.

0 comments:

Post a Comment