This one I was waiting to turn. Already I was a little forced vapoter fruitiness to unclog the spray of my ego, the taste of Ruyan 4 ... The tough thing.
So the liquid "Blonde" at the evap. Liquid made in the USA. I bought 100% of PG and this is not the case. It's no big deal.
Composition: PG, GV, water + flavor
Nothing to do with the home Ruyan 4 Evap. It is much less "strong" and tenacious. It is not unpleasant. Although this is not quite to my taste. I'll vapoter longer tonight. I found him an aftertaste of roasted peanuts. But very light. With small coffee notes. It is not excessively sweet. It leads me to a taste that I do once the steam has expired. It's my palate that speaks. So will another vapoteur different sensations. Not charmed by this liquid.
For the moment I am not at all excited for liquid tobacco flavor. I realize that tastes like fruity light. And my favorite is liquidated taste coca, which is not really fruity ... . I'll be able to make reservations. I think the green tea flavor should please me too. But I'll wait a bit to buy new liquid ...
I take this message to talk about the Red Bull liquid, Dekang, purchased from the Vapote 27. Nothing to say. 100% PG, good steam. And taste is the same as the beverage with the same tangy taste. For cons, the liquid does not vapote all the time in my opinion. It's a treat to offer from time to time.
0 comments:
Post a Comment