Friday, January 14, 2011

Gta 4 How To Stop Police In Airport

More fags! It's hard

18 days without fags .... Incredibly! Buy a magazine and find themselves in front of hundreds of packets of fags is still special ... The electronic cigarette is an efficient way to stop smoking. I confirm! I have already started using liquid electronic cigarette with nicotine doses close to zero. Eventually, I would continue to "vapoter" and yes we said no more smoking ... without nicotine. If I quit, everyone can. Believe me! And oddly, my anxieties related to cigarette and disease, have soared. I feel better. Climb the stairs to me is less of a problem breathing. My body resumed its rights. I have not yet found the taste and all that goes with the decision of the cigarette. But it takes time. I stopped coughing in the morning and evening ... My only problem is that my three colleagues at work who smoke in offices. But I'm closing mine. I think I'll really never touch a cigarette. Anyway, I do not want to.

The rest soon.

0 comments:

Post a Comment