I just turn the corner. A month without a cigarette. Vapotage the electronic cigarette works! I already tested several flavors. Strawberry, pear, cola, mint, tobacco type Dunhill (not good at all). Now I'll have to find my liquid vapoter cruise in the day. Should be tested ... and it costs a buck! For now, I do not feel too much money with the purchase of my new kit ego. While doing the accounts. I spent 20 euros on "consumable". Nothing to do with 90 euros of cigarette ...
I also tested different doses of nicotine. 18 mg is too much, not enough ... 6 mg So I'll try the 12 mg. I think I found a good compromise. I also know that the taste is good for me coca vapoter from time to time. It's really nice. I tested the coca Joye in 18 mg.
I ordered from E-vape.fr to test their liquid U.S. 100% PG. I have nothing but good feedback from American and English liquids. And I must confess that I prefer to trust in the States and London calling ... I do not know why ... Liquids Chinese ... bof, bof. Eventually I'd like to prepare my fluids myself. To save money and find my recipe!
Meanwhile, I expect my delivery E-vape with liquid "Blonde" which seems to please many people and the Ruyan 4. I also fell for coke and redbull in the Vapote 27.
I'd make a return of all these liquids, after testing with my ego xl.
0 comments:
Post a Comment