Monday, January 31, 2011

How To Get Plates For A New Car Ontario

Joye vs Cola Cola Flavor Dekang

To test my first cola on the long term (after testing in a bar with another vapoteur). I ordered this flavor in Francecig. To my knowledge this is the only shop to offer this liquid in France. To pay my dear I opted for the cola Dekang last week. Joye fluids are more expensive. The rumor that the liquids would be produced by Joye Dekang. Maybe! But they are different. To my taste ...

The liquid
Cola in Joye is by far better than the Dekang. It leaves a real cola taste from beginning to end. The taste remains the same during inspiration and expiration of steam. There's a little cool side persists in contrast to Dekang. The liquid Dekang is not bad, but it is not as tasty. It has a little taste of caramel and "perfume". With Joy I really feel like the taste of a can of Coca Cola. Not with the Dekang. Joye fluid is less viscous and provides more steam. The Dekang can think of a sweet taste of cola "brand" is missing something ...

I'll stay on the Joye for an Energy Cola with my ego.


0 comments:

Post a Comment