Friday, February 4, 2011

Senior Beach Week Houses

Liquid pear Hellosmoke purchased from Electroclopes

Hello to you all. Today I am going to my little column on a new liquid. Approved today. Tested at the moment. I want to say that I am not sponsored by the shops. All liquid and the hardware that I test is far bought with my money.

So I bought this liquid in Electroclopes. First order from this shop for me. I am very satisfied. The price is competitive with other shops. Anyway they all stand. Sometimes with differences of 30 to 40 cents. You can find liquid 5, 10 and 30 ml in Electroclopes. I opted for the 30 ml, because I love the pear. And I'm tired of small packages. Communication with the seller is very good. It is also reactive in its response to the mails to send commands. I appreciate! The liquid
is packaged in a plastic bottle, like almost all liquids purchased in France. When will the glass bottles with pipette? I think sellers should make an effort on the packaging of their liquid. And on the labels! Often cheap.
Unlike some sellers. There are a lot of information on the bottle. Recommendations, composition of liquid nicotine, capacity. The only downside is the font used. The ComicSans. Professional deformation. My next graphic can not support the use of a letterpress cards for birthdays and communal taxes on professional equipment. It's like buying a Mercedes and repaint bomb. That said, this is a detail and does not undermine the seriousness of the vendor in its approach to product information.

Now, let's test the liquid. I tested it with a sprayer dedicated to the pear. With a charged battery at 80%. An atomizer LR 510, and a wad of metal. All in an ego. Always gives me much satisfaction.
I never tested the liquid Hellosmoke. And I must admit I am thrilled. The liquid is manufactured by Dekang for Hellosmoke. But the composition is not quite the same. I had already Joye found on the liquid. This pear in Hellosmoke has less chemical taste I find the side shows slightly more fruit. So it is rather positive. Level volume of steam. I also find it a little more, compared to liquid Dekang. Suffice to say that there is steam. Of course, tastes can vary from one user to another. However, for a fan of pear. I recommend the pear Hellosmoke. I think that gives more pleasure "taste" the Dekang. Even if it is minimal.

Finally
I am completely satisfied with my order. The liquid is qualitative and shop Electroclopes is serious. Experience to be repeated with a different flavor. Can be tested with 5 ml vials.

0 comments:

Post a Comment