Just in passing ... still no cigarette. I want a good end!
I had the chance to try some new tastes with a user. Who sent me some flavors to be tested.
First, I tested the caramel Alfaliquid dosed at 6 mg and 100 GV% (vegetable glycerine). It is a liquid non-sweet, the taste is not up my alley. I have not really appreciated. I think I'm not made for all tastes caramel / peanut. It is a matter of taste. I do not.
I tested pineapple Electroclopes at 16 mg. So fluid Hellosmoke brand, manufactured by Dekang. I really liked, even if the taste of pineapple would have been more pronounced. This is not a liquid vapoter all the time. But the taste is stunning. This is really the fruit. By cons in 16 mg, it tears. Big hit with the liquid.
I also tested blueberries. Cons by the bottle had no label. For now I found a seller offering this flavor. Eliquide.fr. Nicotine content was not specified. But I incline to the 16 mg, because big hit. Then blueberries! It's really nice. I loved it. The taste is fruit. With even a little tartness. As soon as I find the blueberry in 6 mg, buy!
Finally I tested the taste with lemon Dekang in 12 mg. Big disappointment. The lemon flavor is really too chemical. Between caramel and dishwashing liquid. Without the taste of soap. But too chemical to me. Not pleasant at all.
I also tested a last liquid with no label. Can not find the taste of the thing or its nicotine content. It was between fruit and caramel. Genre lemon pie. Really foul for my palate. And my atomizer has passed away after testing it liquid ...
soon for further tests. Certainly the new liquid European Crystal, I look forward to and also the Freedom of juice from Halo.
0 comments:
Post a Comment