What title! No? I do not really know where to start. I smoked for 15 years. I'm 33. I feel it is time to stop smoking. Yet I love smoking. Nevertheless, I began to suffer physically. Beginning and end of the day, I am congested in the bronchi. Furthermore, although I'd rather not go into details. I am currently a shift in my life that I stress and worry me much. The cigarette does not help me. Quite the contrary. The idea of getting sick, having trouble breathing, have clogged the airways. End with a cough of a cold, morning and evening. I swear it does not help. So I decided to stop smoking for my physical and mental health. But I do not want to quit nicotine. I am also from this morning trying to chew nicotine gum. I will try to limit the maximum cigarette, waiting to receive my electronic cigarette.
I finally passed it. I bought my first cigarette in electronic Kyozen. I would see if the product is satisfactory in terms of quality. I chose this brand. After going through many sites. The tone, the information distributed, the prices offered me cigarettes and decided to order from them.
Why Electronic Cigarette? I have very good feedback about my former smokers. I prefer to be part of 3 of 4 smokers who manage to stop smoking with electronic cigarette. Rather than percentage, 1 in two smokers dies of smoking ... Moreover, in my opinion, the electronic cigarette will be better suited to my smoking cessation. The purpose looks like a cigarette, the subject smokes ... it sucks the "smoke", which actually is water vapor. The object holding in one hand like a cigarette. The hit in the throat generated by tobacco is present with the electronic cigarette. I dose my dose of nicotine in reducing smoking. In order to do without in the months to come. Cigarette smoking is an anxiolytic home. A kind of security blanket for adults. So I could vapoter in the future without nicotine. By changing the taste of the liquid. Apple, mint, etc..
I will also enroll in a gym to compensate and let off steam. Apparently it's good for stress. It also appears that the body rejects the crap fag. I'm going to hit me good sessions of coughing and dressing of the lungs.
Meanwhile continue to narrate my journey to stop smoking. I leave you with a small image. I ordered the pack 103 ...
0 comments:
Post a Comment